Monday, March 3, 2014

Travel Tips...Research

If you are traveling outside your own country for the first time or traveling to a different country for the first time, you may want to research the laws of the country you are visiting.

Do you need a special driver's license if you're renting a car? Do you need specific insurance?

Are there any State Department safety risks?

Will you need to get any vaccinations before you visit? Do you know how far in advance you need to have those vaccinations?

Do you know why you receive two car rental agreements in Germany? One is in English and one is in German. The English one is for you...the German one for the police.

No comments: