A friend forwarded on some wisdom from her uncle. This simple message works in life as well as in how you travel.
A pencil maker told each pencil five important lessons before putting it the box.
1. Everything you do will always leave a mark.
2. You can always correct the mistakes you make.
3. What is important is what is inside of you.
4. In life, you will undergo painful sharpenings, which will only make you better.
5. To be the best pencil you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.